A Phase IIIB Multicentre Open Label 54 Weeks Clinical Trial Evaluating Certolizumab Pegol, a PEGylated Fab Fragment of Humanized Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha (TNFα) on Endoscopic and Mucosal Healing in Patients Suffering From Active Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUSIC
- Sponsors UCB
- 12 Nov 2017 Outcomes of a population pharmacokinetic model assessing exposure-response relationship of of certolizumab pegol using pooled data from nine clinical trials of certolizumab pegol induction and maintenance therapy in patients with Crohns disease, including C87005,C87031,C87032, C87037, C87042, C87043,C87047, C87048 and C87085, published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics Journal.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2012 Results have been published in Gut.