A phase 2a, open-label study of visilizumab in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory, nonstricturing, nonpenetrating forms of Crohn's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Visilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PDL BioPharma
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jul 2011 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 28 May 2011 Additional trial locations (Germany, Netherlands) identified as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.