Efficacy and Safety of Eslicarbazepine Acetate (BIA 2093) as Therapy for Patients With Post-herpetic Neuralgia: a Double-blind, Double-dummy, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicentre Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bial
- 03 May 2014 Tolerability results from a pooled analysis of 5 trials in elderly patients who participated in non-epilepsy studies presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Jun 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Sep 2009 New trial record