A Dose Escalation Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of SAR103168 Administered as a Single Agent by Intravenous Infusion, Once Daily for 5 Consecutive Days to Patients with Refractory/Relapsed Acute Leukemias or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 103168 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 26 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 30 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. record.
- 31 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 13 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from Jun 2012 to Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.