Cardiovascular Disease Risk Reduction for Persons With HIV Infection: a Polypill Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lisinopril (Primary) ; Pravastatin (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AHA pilot
- 08 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 19th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 20 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from Apr 2011 to May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.