A Randomized, Adaptive-design, Dose-finding Study to Assess the Antiviral Efficacy and Safety of NIM811 Administered in Combination With the Standard of Care (SOC) in Relapsed Patients Infected With HCV Genotype-1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SDZ 811 (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 03 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History