Efficacy and Safety of Recombinant Asparaginase in Infants (<1 Year) With Previously Untreated Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia - Phase II Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Asparaginase (Primary)
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003784).
- 28 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.