Real-World Betaseron Outcomes Study (ROBUST): A Twelve-month, US Prospective, Observational, Open-label, Single-arm, Multi-center Outcomes Study of Interferon beta-1b (Betaseron) Given Every Other Day for Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1b (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROBUST
- Sponsors Bayer
- 07 Jul 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 07 Jul 2010 Official Title added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2010 Planned end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.