A Randomized, Active Therapy Controlled Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of ADXS11-001 with and without Cisplatin as 2nd Line Therapy for the Treatment of Recurrent Cervix Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Axalimogene filolisbac (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Advaxis
- 12 Feb 2018 According to an Advaxis media release, data from this trial was accepted for publication in the May edition of peer-reviewed International Journal of Gynecological Cancer.
- 12 Feb 2018 Results presented in an Advaxis media release.
- 19 Apr 2016 Results published in Advaxis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History