A Prospective, Randomised Study to Assess Safety, Changes in Platelet Reactivity, Plasma Cardiac Biomarkers, Immunological and Metabolic Parameters in HIV-1 Infected Subjects Undergoing a Switch in Antiretroviral Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Abacavir; Didanosine; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms SMASH
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 May 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 42% to 45%.