A Phase I/II Study of Alemtuzumab and Clofarabine for Relapsed or Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2009 New trial record