The Effect of the Co-administration of BMS-790052 on the Pharmacokinetics of a Combined Oral Contraceptive Containing Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestimate (Ortho Tri-Cyclen) in Healthy Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/norgestimate
- Indications Hepatitis C; Menopausal syndrome; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 21 Sep 2015 Primary end points are changed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 May 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.