A Phase 1, Dose-escalation Study of MEDI-551, a Humanized Monoclonal Antibody Directed Against CD19, in Adult Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Advanced B-Cell Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Inebilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 21 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Sep 2018 to 28 Dec 2018.
- 21 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Sep 2018 to 28 Dec 2018.
- 30 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Jun 2018 to 28 Sep 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History