A Phase II Study of Ixabepilone in Asian Subjects With Unresectable or Metastatic Gastric Cancer Previously Treated With Fluoropyrimidine-based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.