A Prospective, Single Blinded, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effictiveness of a Low and Standard Dose Biolimus A9TM Drug-Eluting Coronary Stent Delivery System Compared With a TaxusTM LiberteTM Control Arm for Treatment of Stenotic Lesions in Native Coronary Arteries.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Umirolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Biofreedom; BioFreedom FIM
- Sponsors Biosensors International Group
- 08 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2012 Three-year results presented at the 24th Annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics scientific symposium, according to a Biosensors International Group media release.
- 11 Nov 2011 Two-year results presented at the 23rd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History