A Phase 2 Study of Intravenous Administration of REOLYSIN (Reovirus Type 3 Dearing) in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 22 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History