NOX-E36 - A Phase I, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Single Intravenous and Subcutaneous Dose, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Emapticap pegol (Primary) ; Emapticap pegol (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic complications; Diabetic nephropathies; Lupus nephritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors NOXXON Pharma AG
- 10 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2009 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00976729).