A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blinded, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of the Human Anti-TNF Monoclonal Antibody Adalimumab in Pediatric Subjects With Moderate to Severe Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Fistula
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMAgINE 1
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 25 Jul 2018 Results (n=577) evalauting the totality of safety findings from 7 clinical trials (NCT00048542, NCT00775437, NCT00690573, NCT01166282, NCT01251614, NCT00409682 and NCT00686374) published in the Journal of Pediatrics
- 07 Mar 2018 Results of pooled data from 11 induction, maintenance and open-label extension studies of adalimumab, were published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 19 May 2016 Results from this trial will be presented at the Digestive Disease Week (DDW) Annual Meeting 2016, according to an AbbVie media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History