A 12-week, Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study of 4 Doses of VX-509 in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Decernotinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Oct 2013 Patient-reported outcome results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 25 Oct 2011 Final results will be presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting for the American College of Rheumatology, according to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History