Conventional Step-Up Versus Infliximab Monotherapy in Patients With Active Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis. A Randomized, Open Label, Prospective, Multicenter Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prednisolone (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Infliximab; Mesalazine
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUNIX
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Schering-Plough
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 28 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.