Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of SPD489 in Adults With Clinically Significant, Persistent Executive Function Impairments (EFI) and Partial or Full Remission of Recurrent Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 17 May 2013 Data will be presented at the American Psychiatric Association (APA) 166th Annual Meeting, according to a Shire media release.
- 07 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 28th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum.
- 06 Jun 2012 Quality of life effects presented at the 17th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History