A Phase II Study of the mTOR Inhibitor RAD001 in Previously Treated Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Esophagus and Stomach.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.