A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose-Ranging, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Activity of Daily CF101 Administered Orally in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Piclidenoson (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Can-Fite BioPharma
- 01 Mar 2012 Results published in the Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
- 02 Oct 2009 New trial record.
- 09 Sep 2009 Primary endpoint 'Psoriasis Area and Severity Index' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History