Phase 1 Single Centre, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Study of Plant-based H5 VLP (Virus-like Particles), (H5N1) Pandemic Influenza Vaccine Adjuvanted With Aluminium Hydroxide and Administered to Healthy Adults 18-60 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Medicago
- 05 Jan 2011 Results recently published in the peer-reviewed journal PLoS ONE, according to a Medicago media release
- 14 May 2010 Final phase I data reported in a Medicago media release.
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Medicago media release.