A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose-Ranging, Two-Part, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Urate-Lowering Activity and Safety of Oral BCX4208 Administered in Subjects With Gout.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ulodesine (Primary)
- Indications Gout
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 May 2011 Pooled efficacy analysis results presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 28 May 2011 Pooled tolerability analysis results presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 26 May 2011 Results presented at EULAR-2011 (poster number THU0027).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History