A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Golimumab Maintenance Therapy, Administered Subcutaneously, in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PURSUIT - Maintenance
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 12 Jun 2018 Results of individual participant data (IPD) pooled analysis of five trials of infliximab and golimumab in UC, to evaluate whether concomitant use of 5-Aminosalicylates modifies clinical outcomes, were published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.
- 08 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History