Pharmacokinetics of Plasma Lamivudine (3TC), and Its Active Intracellular Anabolite 3TC-Triphosphate Over a 24 Hour Dosing Interval Following Administration of 3TC 300 mg and 150 mg Once Daily to HIV-Negative Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B; HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ENCORE2
- 20 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint 'Drug-concentration' has not been met.
- 09 Feb 2011 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.