A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center, Placebo Parallel controlled, Standard Therapy Based Phase II Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Recombinant Human Neuregulin-1 for Injection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant human neuregulin 1-beta (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2013 Pooled phase II results published in a Zensun Sci & Tech media release.
- 21 May 2012 Actual end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 31 May 2009, as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 27 Apr 2010 Results published in Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History