A Phase I/II Clinical Study of JNJ-26866138 (Bortezomib) in Untreated Multiple Myeloma Patients Who Are Not Candidates for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Melphalan; Prednisolone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 16 Apr 2012 Actual patient number changed from 81 to 99 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Actual end date Jun 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.