A Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of PV-10 Chemoablation of Cancer Metastatic to the Liver or Hepatocellular Carcinoma Not Amenable to Resection or Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rose bengal sodium (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer; Liver metastases; Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Provectus Biopharmaceuticals
- 31 Jul 2018 According to Provectus Biopharmaceuticals media release, the Company currently plans to present initial data from the metastatic uveal melanoma cohort at a medical conference in the second half of 2018, and also plans to present updated data from the entire basket study at a medical conference in the first half of 2019.
- 31 Jul 2018 According to Provectus Biopharmaceuticals media release, new site for the basket study s new cohort is MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, and the principal investigator Sapna Patel, MD.
- 31 Jul 2018 According to Provectus Biopharmaceuticals media release, has expanded to include a single-site cohort of 10 uveal melanoma patients with hepatic metastases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History