A randomized trial for adults with newly diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Palifermin (Primary) ; Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Nelarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UKALL-14
- 12 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2016 to 31 Dec 2023.
- 22 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 720 to 811.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated