A Phase 2B, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled, Dose Ranging Study Comparing the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Infusions of ABT-874 vs. Placebo in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Briakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 20 Oct 2010 Results were presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.
- 15 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History