Maintenance Therapy With Decitabine After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AML MDS
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 1 Nov 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.