Prospective Randomized Pilot Study of the Effect of Niaspan on Endothelial Function in HIV-infected Subjects With Low HDL Cholesterol Levels.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 May 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2010 Results published in AIDS.