An Open, Randomized, Crossover Study In Healthy Subjects To Assess The Bioequivalence Of Gabapentin Between Japanese Commercial Tablet And Japanese Commercial Image Liquid Formulation And The Effect Of Food On The Pharmacokinetics Of Japanese Commercial Image Liquid Formulation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Anxiety disorders; Epilepsy; Hot flashes; Migraine; Neuralgia; Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.