A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 3 Clinical Study to Assess the Long-term Efficacy and Safety of BDP HFA Nasal Aerosol (320 Mcg, Once Daily) in Adult and Adolescent Subjects (12 Years of Age and Older) With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- 26 Feb 2013 Secondary endpoint results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 09 Nov 2012 Results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) in November 2012.
- 22 May 2012 Actual end date changed from Dec 2010 to Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History