Parallel Group, Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Double Blind Oral Assessment of OC000459 Dosed Twice Daily for 28 Days in Asthmatic Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Timapiprant (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2012 Results published in Clinical and Experimental Allergy.
- 29 Jan 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health record NCT01057927).
- 29 Jan 2010 Official title added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.