A Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-Label Continuation Study to Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis in Subjects Who Completed a Preceding Psoriasis Study With ABT-874.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Briakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 20 Dec 2011 Actual number of patients changed from 2296 to 2301 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.