A Phase IV Open Label Study in Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Subjects Transitioning From Previous Systemic Antipsoriasis Therapies (Methotrexate, Cyclosporine, Retinoids or PUVA, NBUVB) to Raptiva 1mg/kg/ Week Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Efalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Mar 2012 Additional trial location (Netherlands) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Oct 2009 New trial record.