Treatment of Patients Over 65 Years With Primary CNS Lymphoma: High-dose Methotrexate Combined With Chemo-immunotherapy Followed by Maintenance Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lomustine (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary) ; Procarbazine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIMAIN
- 15 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 11 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by German Clinical Trials Register record.
- 19 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 112.