A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-874 to Etanercept and Placebo in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Briakinumab (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 01 Jan 2018 Results comparing Adalimumab and Etanercept for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Psoriasis in patients data from M10-114, M10-315, REVEAL and CHAMPION trials (n=1692), published in the Value in Health
- 08 Mar 2016 Pooled analysis (n=1692) of 4 trials (NCT00237887, NCT00235820, NCT00691964, NCT00710580) were presented at the 74th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 17 May 2011 Results published in the British Journal of Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History