Randomized Controlled Double-Blind Vs. Placebo Multicentre Study on the Safety and Effectiveness of Thalidomide in the Treatment of Refractory Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TALIBDP
- 16 Feb 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2009 New trial record.