A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-finding and Confirmatory Trial of OPC-6535 in Patients With Active Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tetomilast (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2009 New trial record