A Phase 1, Open-Label, Multi-Center Safety and Tolerability Pilot Combination Study of Clofarabine, Etoposide, Cyclophosphamide, PEG-asparaginase, and Vincristine in Pediatric Patients With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) in First Relapse.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide; Pegaspargase; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation
- 17 May 2011 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.