Platelet-Oriented Inhibition in New TIA and minor ischemic stroke (POINT) Trial, a randomized, double blind, multicentre clinical trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Stroke; Transient ischaemic attacks
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POINT
- 26 Jan 2018 This trial has been Suspended in Germany.
- 22 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Jun 2016 The trial has been Temporarily Halted in Germany.