Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating Safety and Tolerability of ACR325 in Parkinson's Disease Patients, With Evaluation of the Effect on Levodopa Induced Dyskinesias as a Secondary Measure.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ordopidine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 03 Dec 2009 Official Title added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2009 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health, NCT01023282).