Randomized, Controlled Trial of an Injectable Biologic and U0279 [acitretin] as Combination Therapy for Severe Plaque-Type Psoriasis.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Acitretin (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 23 Jun 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2009 to Oct 2009, GlaxoSmithKline added in the association as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.