A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of RWJ 333369 as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Partial Onset Seizures Followed by an Open-Label Extension Study: Open-Label Extension Period
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Carisbamate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors SK Life Science
- 23 Jun 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 18 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.