A Phase II Study in HIV-seropositive Adults to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Unadjuvanted Novartis H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Administered at Two Dose Levels.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'Neutralising-antibody-levels' has been met (3066770).
- 02 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'Haemagglutin-inhibition-antibody-levels' has been met (3066770).
- 24 Jan 2012 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History