PENTASA in Active Crohn's Disease: A 10-week, Double-blind, Multi-centre Trial Comparing PENTASA Sachet 6 g/Day (Mesalazine, Mesalamine) With Placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEACE
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.